Become a Speaker
The Boulder Friends of Jung is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to exploring and understanding the psychology of C.G. Jung and creating community among a broad range of interested folks in Boulder County. We provide a lecture/program in Boulder six times a year on the first Friday of the month from 7-9 p.m., including a refreshment break and Q&A. Our normal stipend for a presenter is $100 plus any travel costs from outside the Denver/Boulder area. We would welcome a program proposal from you as a potential presenter. New ideas for presentations and suggested speakers are welcome as well.
BJF Helpful Guidelines for Speakers
1. BFJ Programs are held at Community United Church of Christ , 2650 Table Mesa Dr. in Boulder from 7:00-9:00 p.m. Please plan to take about 1 hour for your presentation. We then have a 10-15 minute break for social time and refreshments. The last 45 minutes are for questions and reactions from the audience.
2. If you bring your presentation on a laptop, please be sure to include any necessary connections for the projector. If your presentation is forwarded via email or brought with you on a thumb drive, please make arrangements with BFJ in advance to have a laptop provided.
3. If you want to provide handouts to the audience, please bring these with you and discuss an appropriate number for the expected audience with a BFJ representative. Audience members frequently ask for copies of your presentation, and while BFJ does not provide these, you may want to consider making your presentation available on your website.
4. If you want to sell books before or after your presentation, BFJ is happy to provide a table to display books. However, BFJ does not provide a money box, change, or credit card capabilities.
5. Some of our audience members have hearing issues, so please make a point to repeat all audience questions through the microphone before answering.